Captchas
10th October 2012, at 08:46:38 pm
Captchas
I don't know if i should be posting this here, but i don't know where i can put it, really...

I would like to ask to the Pokémon Omega Staff if they know how to avoid the Captchas, because some days ago i found out how, and anyone that finds out how, that has Macros, bots or whatever could easily avoid the only thing that can prove you are human.

So if you want to know it you can Pm me In-game or here in the Forums (i won't answer anyone else other than the Pokémon Omega Staff).

Beforehand...Sorry if i posted in the wrong place or the topic is already known.
DESPAIR IS NO EXCUSE...

[Image: ertrw.jpg] [Image: fgdsa.jpg]

...TO LOSE HOPE.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10th October 2012, at 09:47:41 pm
RE: Captchas
Ummmm I don't understand. The way you phrased it sounded like is there a way they know that can make it that you can turn captchas off so you can use a bot. I am sure this is a misunderstanding as no one is stupid enough to ask the staff if there is a way for them to stop something so they can break the rules. It's like explaining an evil plan out to a good guy before he's been defeated or even halted a little.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10th October 2012, at 10:12:20 pm
(10th October 2012 at 09:47:41 pm)azy66 Wrote:  Ummmm I don't understand. The way you phrased it sounded like is there a way they know that can make it that you can turn captchas off so you can use a bot. I am sure this is a misunderstanding as no one is stupid enough to ask the staff if there is a way for them to stop something so they can break the rules. It's like explaining an evil plan out to a good guy before he's been defeated or even halted a little.

I guess my bad english does not help...
I will try explaining it in another way.

I found out a way to avoid captchas.
I only wanted to ask the Staff if they know that way to avoid it, and if not then i could tell them privately how i found that captchas can be avoided so they can make something so it can't be used for cheating purposes.

Sorry for troubling you.
DESPAIR IS NO EXCUSE...

...TO LOSE HOPE.
10th October 2012, at 10:15:30 pm
Oh no, no trouble at all I was just curious. It may have been best to of just gone straight to them to tell them just in case. I'd suggest wuggles. By making a thread you may just be causing a little bit of hysteria and alerting some people that there is a way to bot. I'd suggest taking it up with he big guy wuggles and he'll be able to tell you if they knew or more likely didn't know.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10th October 2012, at 10:43:16 pm
(10th October 2012 at 10:15:30 pm)azy66 Wrote:  Oh no, no trouble at all I was just curious. It may have been best to of just gone straight to them to tell them just in case. I'd suggest wuggles. By making a thread you may just be causing a little bit of hysteria and alerting some people that there is a way to bot. I'd suggest taking it up with he big guy wuggles and he'll be able to tell you if they knew or more likely didn't know.

Now i feel i made things worse than helping with them...
Thank you for the advice...i will try to PM him then.
DESPAIR IS NO EXCUSE...

...TO LOSE HOPE.
11th October 2012, at 09:24:25 pm
Captcha's are usually random. There's no real way to avoid them or turn them off. I usually get one every time I'm online, which isn't a lot. It's not Captcha Via AD for you can't AD block it.