Thread Rating:
  • 67 Votes - 4.48 Average
(Grovyle)'s Omega+
5th June 2012, at 02:11:22 am
RE: (Grovyle)'s auto IV calculator script
Works great! For some reason I had to disable Greasemonkey before it would let me visit the second link... weird... but I got it. Smile
[Image: EeveeEyesForumfinal.gif][Image: eevee-7.png]
~Made by azy66 and Bakuya respectively~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
5th June 2012, at 02:22:18 am
thanks grovyle make faster to check IVs :3
Chemistry isn't Everything but Without Chemistry,Everything is Nothing.Juventus 3 Stars,La Magica Juventus
[Image: full+metal+alchemist+ost.jpg] [Image: full_metal_alchemist_760x760.jpg] [Image: torta-club-juve-miglierina-300x200.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
5th June 2012, at 02:27:31 am
The bugged pokemons seems to be Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape and Charmeleon (at least the Uber, Lonely, Naughty and Modest natures)
2013 Bingo Event: here are the Rewards!

Guide: How Bingo Event works?

The Extract Brewery is here!

If you consider I helped you in any way, I`d appreciate a +rep!
5th June 2012, at 03:19:50 am
Two word EP IC!
[Image: fighting-1.gif][Image: slowking.gif][Image: stickfightrelentless_2.gif]i wonder if he's dead yet?
5th June 2012, at 03:59:04 am
yes its warhog me too
if you have fix this please tell us grovyle
and thanks for this Auto IVs :3
Chemistry isn't Everything but Without Chemistry,Everything is Nothing.Juventus 3 Stars,La Magica Juventus
[Image: full+metal+alchemist+ost.jpg] [Image: full_metal_alchemist_760x760.jpg] [Image: torta-club-juve-miglierina-300x200.jpg]
5th June 2012, at 04:30:48 am (This post was last modified: 5th June 2012 at 04:31:06 am by Ash The great.)
my pokemons are so epic that my bm team has most of its stat in impossible
thanks (grovyle) for this auto iv calculator ^^
yay now no need to go to veekun ^^
Happy Burger year everyone!
[Image: 6OYC7f0.gif]
Credits to Abby for banner
5th June 2012, at 07:30:13 am
(5th June 2012 at 02:27:31 am)ss.Warhog Wrote:  The bugged pokemons seems to be Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape and Charmeleon (at least the Uber, Lonely, Naughty and Modest natures)

Does that actually make sense? Why exactly those Pokémon? Do you notice something strange about them? :/
[Image: requestrainbowdashsigby.png]
[Image: poniespart.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
5th June 2012, at 08:20:15 am
>> Looks like my Magmortar is completely an impossible pokemon xD <<

Though the calc was working well the entire month(everyone tried it O.o), possibly adding it on PO got some new bugs xD Though its really amazing job Pachy, IV calculating wont need much of efforts xD

(P.S:-I'll use it when its bug free, or else i might release some epic IVd pokemon T^T)
5th June 2012, at 08:52:19 am
(5th June 2012 at 08:20:15 am)susha Wrote:  >> Looks like my Magmortar is completely an impossible pokemon xD <<

Though the calc was working well the entire month(everyone tried it O.o), possibly adding it on PO got some new bugs xD Though its really amazing job Pachy, IV calculating wont need much of efforts xD

(P.S:-I'll use it when its bug free, or else i might release some epic IVd pokemon T^T)

Uhm..it seemed to be working fine after he added it..it's just when he officially released it something happened..((Grovyle) did you change anything when you posted it here?)
5th June 2012, at 09:04:00 am (This post was last modified: 5th June 2012 at 09:04:50 am by susha.)
(Grovyle) Wrote:Heya, it's me, (Grovyle). ^^ I'm sure you heard of me at least once before, and if you don't... Then you do now.
Heya Grovyle, ahh I never heard of you before xD Nice meeting you Wink

(Grovyle) Wrote:I found a bug! What should I do?
PM me, do not post it in this thread. It's only natural that there might be bugs, it's only the first release. ^^
Suggestions are allowed to be posted in this thread though.
By the way, there is one known 'bug'. Some Pokémon's defense and sp. attack stats are flipped. There's nothing that can be done about it; it's all because of Omega, not my script. Tongue

My fail, I'll pm you ingame xD