Pokémon Omega Forums

Full Version: Changing User name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to change my user name or delete my account?
In your case yes because it's not that friendly
Nope , you cannot change your user name unless its something offensive.

Pm one of the mods or admins requesting them to ban your present account,then you can make another one.
Well, I changed my user name, but it keeps asking me to change it because it's inappropriate. However in the forum (at this moment) my user name is still GaryMothrFingOak
Pm a mod or admin, you cant change it on the forums yourself i think.
It's doesn't say you changed your name ingame, try logging out then back in
Well, I'm logged out of the game.
When I change my user name it gives me the following message:

Warning: require_once(forum/global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pokemono/domains/da2.vps20773.xlshosting.net/public_html/login.inc.php on line 138

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'forum/global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pokemono/domains/da2.vps20773.xlshosting.net/public_html/login.inc.php on line 138
(30th September 2012 at 05:10:52 am)GaryMothrFingOak Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I'm logged out of the game.
When I change my user name it gives me the following message:

Warning: require_once(forum/global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pokemono/domains/da2.vps20773.xlshosting.net/public_html/login.inc.php on line 138

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'forum/global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pokemono/domains/da2.vps20773.xlshosting.net/public_html/login.inc.php on line 138

Sounds like you're either not able to connect to the server, or got booted.
Alright, it's fixed, thanks a lot.
Reference URL's