Pokémon Omega Forums

Full Version: IVs/ stats calculator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1st time using so not complete understand:

1)can i still calculate my pokemon stats that i used in battle and lv 50+/etc. What i mean is does stats show original or not ?

2)Some pokemon that is lonely natures but the ivs is 19-23 does this means the pokemon attack is not strong?
example:slaking with 19-23ivs even lonely nature...

3)some pokemon i just caught then i calculate the below say impossible means that is maximum stats or not?
1) Should still work
2) the more iv's in a move, the stronger it will GROW, the iv's decide how much a certain stat grows per level if I'm not mistaken
3) no, omega uses a slightly different formula for stat calculations, which my cause calculation problems sometimes, or you didn't train the pokémon yet
i think with 2 hes asking about it with natures and there key stat the answer to that is its an ok iv lot buit only when it comes to that nature if it didnt have the nature but still had them numbers its ivs would be alot more but because its nature increases the power of atk then the atk can reach more so they get different when you add the nature
sry still don't get full information~
IV's that happen alot impossible is beldum as i checked those beldum stats nearly all beldum in att are impossible/ sp. att is impossible.

1)well about pokemon impossible ivs that i had checked someone pokemon like lv.100 metagross adamant nature does this means his att ivs is between 1-31?
So does total physical att improvement is =>adamant nature+current lv100 physical att stats+IV's(1-31) to OHKO pokemon with physical att?
Before the new battle system was added, you DID NOT include the nature when checking IV's upon capture. But now after the update you DO INCLUDE the nature after capture as it is in effect right away.

Natures have nothing to do with IV's. The IV for a stat will be 0-31 regardless of nature. The only thing the nature does is increase the stat by 10%

So for your metagross example...
- Max attack/IV'd Metagross at level 100 will have an attack of 306 (this is the base stat of 275 plus the 31 attack IV's)

- Max attack/IV'd Metagross at level 100 with a +attack nature will have an attack of 336(this is the base stat of 275 including 10% nature boost (275+275*.1=302) plus the 31 attack IV's including 10% nature boost (31+31*.1=34))
So max attack is how work..
But i still don't get it why some IV's is written impossible?
i want lucky to get a good pokemon with 30-31 IV's in physical attack yesterday and it was lv27 but what happen then when i leveled to lv28 my physical attack IV's written impossible and not 30-31.
Is this means:
1)error or i have to get to lv100 to check back?....this is because they need lv100 to accurately in IV's checking in veekun..
2)evolute it but somehow if still written impossible?.......
3)IV's written impossible is actually means in between 0-31 or not?

I was thinking is possible getting 31 IV's in lv50/100 for BM actually , maybe i should raising pokemon with 20-25 IV's so that it will get it to 31 iv's or it will stop in 25 for max...nothing i have test yet..=(
(3rd April 2012 at 06:10:16 am)Lairy Wrote: [ -> ]So max attack is how work..
But i still don't get it why some IV's is written impossible?
i want lucky to get a good pokemon with 30-31 IV's in physical attack yesterday and it was lv27 but what happen then when i leveled to lv28 my physical attack IV's written impossible and not 30-31.
Is this means:
1)error or i have to get to lv100 to check back?....this is because they need lv100 to accurately in IV's checking in veekun..
2)evolute it but somehow if still written impossible?.......
3)IV's written impossible is actually means in between 0-31 or not?

I was thinking is possible getting 31 IV's in lv50/100 for BM actually , maybe i should raising pokemon with 20-25 IV's so that it will get it to 31 iv's or it will stop in 25 for max...nothing i have test yet..=(

if it shows impossible on veekun then lower that stat by 1 on veekun (this is caused by omega's different formula, which dakklaw was talking about)
Yea reduce by 1 working properly somehow is so weird when a good modest nature with 0-4 IV's =(

some i have test so far pokemon trained leved by leved all the Iv's keep different , some keep raise , some from 30-31 IV's dropped to 25-27 iv's not mention what will happen when pokemon evolute soon.

Last question:
Does pokemon with good 30-31 iv's even soon evoluted these IV's will be change depends on raising or dropping because i notice dropping more than raising?

Thx above comment help me alot
Or you use my IV calculator which uses the Pokémon Omega formula. But it's not always online, so don't think you'll be able to use it always... Tongue

After evolution the IVs stay the same (as far as I know).
Ty for information so it does not affect IV's after evoluted...

oh ur calculator more accurate i guess than others veekun..with also uber nature with it...somehow dont delete the calculator link need it for future calculation my IV's still in progress...although not always able to use like mentioned.

Maybe IV's is not constant as each lv it may raise then drop then raise back until lv100..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's